A branch of dentistry that includes various surgical procedures in the patient's oral cavity. These procedures are most often performed under local anesthesia. If there are patient requirements or a doctor's recommendation, they can also be performed under general anesthesia, in cooperation with a team of anesthesiologists, who are always available for you at the Dur Dental Center.
The most common oral surgical procedures:
- Extraction or extraction of teeth;
- Dental implant placement;
- Elevation of the sinus floor with augmentation in preparation for implants or;
- Accompanying the procedure with implant placement;
- Various soft tissue corrections;
- Addition of synthetic bone or bone transplantation (with membrane covering).